California State Organizations
- California State Association of Counties
- League of California Cities
- Association of California Water Agencies
- California Special Districts Association
- Regional Council of Rural Counties
- Local Government Commission
- California Association of Councils of Governments
- California Association of Recreation and Park Districts
- California Association of Resource Conservation Districts
- California Association of Sanitary Agencies
- Fire Districts Association of California
- California Chapter American Planning Association
- California Farm Bureau Federation
- League of Women Voters of California
- Mosquito and Vector Control Association of California
Links to Other Resources
- Need to research LAFCo law?
This interface gives you access to the Legislative Counsel's web site search engine.
- Governor's Office of Planning & Research (OPR)
OPR documents relating to incorporations and service reviews as well as LAFCo Reform.
- California Assembly and California Senate
The California Legislature Online
- Official California Legislative Information
The Legislative Counsel's search engine for all California law.
- Legislative Analyst's Office
Analyses bills and conducts studies for the Legislature.
- State Controller's Publications
Key information for LAFCo fiscal matters. For local government financial reports from the State Controller click: Current Local Government Financial Reports.
- California Local Government Finance Almanac
Data, statistics, analyses, and articles on California city and county finance.
- Public Policy Institute of California
Nonpartisan research on major economic, social and political issues in California
- International City/County Management Association (ICMA)
CALAFCO partner in the ICMA Coaching Program