2019 Staff Workshop
2019 Staff Workshop
Join CALAFCO and our host, Santa Clara LAFCo, in San Jose for the 2019 Staff Workshop. We will gather at the Holiday Inn Silicon Valley in San Jose from April 10 through 12 for an invaluable educational and networking opportunity.
The program is set and the Mobile Workshop tells the tale of two valleys. You will not want to miss this unique educational and networking opportunity.
Workshop registration is now closed. Deadline to register was March 26, 2019.
The venue is the Holiday Inn Silicon Valley in San Jose. The cutoff date for the special CALAFCO rates has passed. Reservations may still be available.
The program is really looking good! Session topics and speakers are now finalized and ready to engage you in some very stimulating and provocative conversations about all that is LAFCo these days. You can download the final Workshop Program to see session topics and networking events being planned. In addition to the Wednesday afternoon roundtables for legal counsel, clerks and EOs/Analysts, there will be a special all-hands roundtable Thursday afternoon. The mobile workshop will be a Tale of Two Valleys. You will tour two unique San Jose environs and learn how the preservation of open space and ag lands (Coyote Valley) and the revitalization of the downtown (Silicon Valley) go hand in hand in building climate and economic resilience. To find out the details, download the MWS flier.
We wish to thank all of our generous sponsors.
Professional Development Underwriter - Best Best & Krieger
Presenting Level - Colantuono Highsmith & Whatley, PC
Supporting Level - Santa Clara Valley Open Space Authority
CANCELLATION & REGISTRATION REFUND POLICY
- Registrations are considered complete upon receipt of fees.
- Cancellation requests made in writing and received by March 21, 2019 receive a 100% refund less $20 handling fee.
- Registration fees are transferable to another person not already registered provided the request is received in writing no later than April 2, 2019 and are subject to a $20 handling fee.
- Registration fees for guests and special events are fully refundable less a $20 handling fee if requests are made in writing and received by March 21, 2019. A full refund is provided if the special event is canceled.
- Cancellation requests must be made by e-mail, fax or mail to the CALAFCO office.
- Cancellation requests made after March 21, 2019 are not eligible for a refund.
- Credits are not issued for registrations canceled.